I went to a friends house nearby to do some laundry because I don't have a washer and dryer in the apartment. Can we focus on that for a little while? I think the first step in becoming a real person is to own your own washer and dryer. Maybe not the first step, but one of the top ten. Back to this morning.
After finishing my laundry I realized that we didn't have any bread at home. So I stopped at the Publix to buy some white bread; the only bread suitable to make cinnamon and sugar toast. So I hop in the shower, obviously to wash myself, and let my roomate practice his cinnamon and sugar skills. F- for him. He buttered the bread, put some sugar on top and then sprinkled the cinnamon on top of that and put it in the stove. Man! I thought everyone knew how to make cinnamon and sugar! You mix it first! It is a must. And the bread is to be toasted before you butter it or it just gets all soggy. Oh well. There are worse things in the world than soggy toast. Well, maybe not.
Other than that, a pretty normal day. I will try to write less about toast in the future, but just remember that I love toast.
10 years ago

1 comment:
What is this treachery?! Even my court jester knows how to make cinnamon toast!
Post a Comment