Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Way Things Are

Oh man! What do you do when you sneeze? Cover your mouth, right? I just did and then continued to type. Then I began to think, "How many other people at this library have done the same thing?" I don't think that the librarian comes through with an antibacterial spray to sanatize keyboards. If they clean their keyboards the same way they clean their bathrooms, I am in serious danger of getting hepatitis. Just wanted to let you know the ways things are.

6 comments:

Garlic Boy said...

Toasty- I'm just disgusted to think about how many times you've sneezed into your toast, or your Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or your cinnamon sugar toast. Gross. Although . . . a sneeze or two might make cinnamon sugar toast a little more savory. See you in a few months.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should start taking your own sani-wipes to the library with you and swabbing off the keyboard. Or better yet, a disposable keyboard cover. Now that I think about it, I'm sure the sneezing culprits don't wash their hands before they leave the library, thus contaminating books, shelves, countertops, door handles...you get the idea. The only solution is to get yourself a biosuit.

Toast Habit said...

Good idea, Coolia. I just remebered that I have a biosuit in my closet. Thje thjuingf is thaty thios danbg biopsuyit majkes ite hared top tyupe.

Garlic Boy said...

Toasty! Don't stop blogging!

Garlic Boy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Garlic Boy said...

Whoever posted that last comment needs to get one heck of a ninja-chop to the neck.