Monday, October 31, 2005

How to Get Your Bike Stolen in Style

I decided that due to the recent criminal action in Oregon, I would put a list together of websites to pump up my quazi-cousin, Sir Dylan. I hope that all of us will benifit from these sites that happen to be the only sites on my favorites list. Sir Dylan, this crud's for you.

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/

http://www.teamster.org/

http://www.nra.org/

http://www.browning.com/homepage/index.asp

http://www.pokemon.com/flash.asp

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/pg_index.jsp?CNTTYPE=NAVIGATION&CNTKEY=pg_index.jsp&m=1130806751109

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

I decided to put a site that would not be classified as a worthy pump up site. I think that these sites would not help us to kill everyone we come in contact with, but just give reason for our attackers to make fun of us.

http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=learn-cat&id=cat20027

http://www.kmart.com/home.jsp

http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml

http://chuma.cas.usf.edu/~dking3/real_ultimate_power.htm

4 comments:

Miranda W. said...

If you would like to see the ultimate ninja, www.whiteninjacomics.com White Ninja is the epitome of what every ninja wants to be. Especially when he eats a dead man.

Garlic Boy said...

I demand more posts!

Leah said...

I've only now been able to post because all of those sites had our household so totally pumped. I'm so pumped that I demand more posts, too!

Anonymous said...

HA! Funny, Eldie.