I remember one time when we were at a family reunion and Leah starting spraying bug spray in her cousins face. I believe it was this same reunion that she invented a very nasty little definition for the word "plonk". Does anybody rememeber when Leah asked if it was weird to eat your toenails and when everyone said, "Yes." that she got all quiet and said she had some business to take care of in private and then sulked away, clippers in hand? Yes, my friends, I remember all of them. When you want to play hardball again, Leah, leaving comments like that, remember who you are dealing with, and that they can probably get pictures from your mom of you bathing with your brothers...... completely neked!!!!
Alright. School stinks. Espicially when you try to check your homework online, and the stupid school website says that you aren't registered for any classes. I guess the plus side is that you get to get a lot of more productive things done besides your homework. Like making sure your stupid cousin never makes fun of you again.
10 years ago

1 comment:
Toasty!
I don't even know what to say. I sprayed bug spray on your face because (apparently you forgot) you were being attacked by KILLER BEES! I saved your bleepin life!
I'll fess up to the plonk definition.
But you've got that toenails story all wrong. You showed up in this femmy little pink sweater with little gold jingle bells all over, remember? And every time someone said something like "Let's go to the river," you'd say (with a lisp) "I'll be there with bells on!" And then, as you were tinkling off, I said, "Do you want to beat that ho-bells?' and everyone said, "YES!" and I snuck off to find my nunchucks. We obviously beat you up so bad that your memory of the past is severly skewed. However, you should be thanking me for busting up your old face, because somehow you miraculously came out with a glam rock hott face!
We need another reunion.
Remember when you broke that light with your fist? That was awesome.
Post a Comment