Friday, March 27, 2009

New Post

This post is for Scott. After I posted the mellow creme post, I really thought that I would try not to post until next Halloween. It has become increasingly hard not to post. Sometimes I would open the web browser and just stare at those beautiful sugary pumpkins for a while and cry that I couldn't post anything. So I guess it isn't the end. News since last time you heard from me; Gretch and I bought a house. It is small and needs to be fixed up, but it is ours and I love it and I can walk from the shower to the kitchen, eat breakfast, water the garden, and then get dressed without worrying that my little brother will see me. Gretchen also has a blog, which I am 100% sure that it might possibly be updated 40% more often than my blog half of the time. I got a Wii and I can't wait for David to fix his router because Mario Kart is probably the only thing that I can kick his trash in, which I am not entirely proud of.

6 comments:

Leah said...

You should post 50% more often. That'll show her.

Tio Bruno said...

So where's the link to Gretchen's blog? Or do you fear we will scare her with our comments? Mbwahahaha!

Natalie said...

My dearest home slice Elden,
You should post something new so that I can more easily stalk you. ;)
Thanks,
Nat

Scott said...

Aww. You blew it.

Congrats on the house. I know what you mean... I can't tell you how often I have jumped out of the shower, tossed on the gardening gloves and headed out to the backyard... so much better without a little brother intercepting you along the way.

Anonymous said...

wait...so you water the garden naked?

Garlic Boy said...

My router has been fixed for a while.