Follow me through my life. The life of a toast addict.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Best buds
Just in case anyone was wondering, this is my best buddy, Glen. If I wasn't poor, I would go see him at his sisters' wedding this next weekend. He is probably the biggest butt-head I have ever known.
Finally! I have been sleepless for months just wondering wondering wondering who Toasty's best buddy could possibly be. Thank you! Thank you for finally putting this incredibly important matter to rest!
I can't believe you said butt-head on your blog. And I thought that a well-educated high school graduate like yourself would have risen to greater heights of elocution.
3 comments:
Finally! I have been sleepless for months just wondering wondering wondering who Toasty's best buddy could possibly be. Thank you! Thank you for finally putting this incredibly important matter to rest!
I can't believe you said butt-head on your blog. And I thought that a well-educated high school graduate like yourself would have risen to greater heights of elocution.
I can't believe you took Toasty to task for saying butt-head when you used "like yourself" in the critique...
Post a Comment