Sunday, October 08, 2006

Date night

I went on a double date on Thursday. It was interesting. We started off with a fear factor type of dinner. We had 10 weird ingredients that were numbered, who would guess, 1-10. We picked 4 phase 10 cards to determine the ingredients of each sandwich. Mine was a ketchup, mustard, hot sauce and cheese sandwich, with extra ketchup. My dates sandwich was a grape jelly, hotsauce, ketchup and mayo sandwich. I was the only one that finished my sandwich. After that we did something semi normal and went bowling. All in all, a fun night.



3 comments:

Leah said...

At a recent family gathering, my sis-in-law and I played Fear Factor. Her concoction was a horesradish, pickle, salsa, whipped cream number, and mine consisted of cantaloupe, dijon mustard, ketchup, and powdered sugar. NAAAASTY!

Miranda W. said...

That still doesn't out do all the weird holliday Jewish food I've had to eat. I will never forget that authentic passover. Though I wish I could.

I'd tell ya what was in it, but I don't really know. I don't want to know.

Anonymous said...

You guys are describing my normal diet. Whatever's in the fridge, just scrape off the mold, slap it on some bread. Yummy.