Follow me through my life. The life of a toast addict.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Fleeting memories
The other day at dinner, Mikey informed us that he couldn't remember his childhood. I guess chillin' with the fellas can make you grow up a little too fast.
I thought near-death experiences made your life flash before your eyes. You would think sliding around in the snow with Garlic Boy would have jogged his memory...
It's a good thing you have that picture to help remind Mikey of what comfortable expanses of carpet his childhood home had. The two of you seem to fit with room to spare.
The supple nylon fiber, mid-density saxony piling and what is obviously an upgraded pad will be a memory he will be glad you saved.
Yours,
Academy Carpet 3975 N. Academy Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80917 "We make memories that last"
You need to post agian! Maybe a picture of your favorite girls. You know Amanda and Hailey. Or post about your cute soon to be wife. She probably your favorite.
8 comments:
The other day Mikey informed me that I had almost killed him. I guess constantly fearing for your life makes you forget stuff.
I thought near-death experiences made your life flash before your eyes. You would think sliding around in the snow with Garlic Boy would have jogged his memory...
This is strange to the Dyllionaire, who is still living in his childhood.
Dear Toasty,
It's a good thing you have that picture to help remind Mikey of what comfortable expanses of carpet his childhood home had. The two of you seem to fit with room to spare.
The supple nylon fiber, mid-density saxony piling and what is obviously an upgraded pad will be a memory he will be glad you saved.
Yours,
Academy Carpet
3975 N. Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
"We make memories that last"
Need your email. Send to scottslawrence@gmail.com. That is all.
Scott
If you ever want to see your toothpaste again, you'd better update this blog PRONTO!
Dear Mr. Habit,
I believe there have been certain events in your life of late that merit mention on this blog.
Respectfully yours,
Julio
You need to post agian! Maybe a picture of your favorite girls. You know Amanda and Hailey. Or post about your cute soon to be wife. She probably your favorite.
Post a Comment