Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday is a special day...

On Saturday I finally finished the dresser that I was stripping and painting. I like the new hardware a lot. I am glad Gretchen was there to pick it out. Now that she sees that one she says she wants to do the other one. Hopefully it won't take me 2 months this time.
Our ballast died in the florescent light in our kitchen last week, so we have been eating in a semi-lit kitchen, relying on the light from the "living room", or 6 feet of space between the kitchen and the bed. We got a new light at Lowes. It looks better than the other one, but it also cost money. Home Depot and Lowes really had slim pickins, but I think it is a nice light and it is brighter. The apartment looks a bit better now that all of our clothes are in the dressers and not in open suitcases. Everyone come visit now.


New paint job (and some dirty laundry)


Old paint job

New light

Old light

No comments: