Sunday, November 04, 2007

The things boys like

Mary (Gretchen's sister) is visiting with her baby Carson. "Baby Carson" is a very cute kid who is one of those babies who lets anyone hold him and will smile at anyone. He was a little cranky while Gretchen and I were watching him before church and Gretchen said that Mary says that whenever he gets in front of a camera he smiles. We found out that it is true.



Sometimes the kids say pretty funny stuff. While we were eating breakfast on Saturday, Blake asked if he could see my armpit. I looked at him for a bit, wondering what I wanted to do, and then lifted my arms up. He said something like, "cool", but I don't remember exactly. When Mary and Gretchen started laughing at the singular occasion, Blake thought it necessary to explain himself. "What? Guys like things like bugs, blood, sports, armpits. They are cool!" So, I guess if you were wondering what gender you are, if you have a strange attraction to the axilla, you must be a boy.

4 comments:

Leah said...

I know of a kid with a strange attraction to earlobes. Can you guess what gender?

Leah said...

PS thanks for going the extra mile by not posting the pics with the big pit stains.

Scott said...

Photoshop has a perspiration filter. If you use it on a picture of me, I disappear completely.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!