We had a birthday party for me on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. David and Janel and their family spent the night on Friday. The little babies are really cute. For dinner, I picked up 4 Papa Johns pizzas. Henry Whineharts Sodas were flowing. Women were dancing. Men were doing manly things. It was the biggest party since 1994. Sorry if you missed it or weren't invited. Although, I am not really that sorry. If anybody else came, we probably would have had Dale bounce them. A certain amount of hipness and hottness had to be maintained. After the radicool dinner, we ate home made cheesecake with a fresh strawberry topping. DAAAANNNNNG! It was like heaven with a graham cracker crust.
The presents cannot be rivaled. From Mom and Dad I got a card fashioned after the manner of a license plate that said GR8 SON. I expected to see GR8EST SON OUT OF THE 4 WE HAVE. But that was alright. They didn't need to express it vocally since the cold hard cash in the card was SCREAMING IT. Dave and Janel gave me a spring action Gerber pocket knife. The spring action assists in opening the knife so I am pretty much gangster now. I can open my knife faster than you can say "I WILL CUT YOU!" Dad gave me a Parker pen and mechanical pencil set. They are a brushed silver color with gold accents. Now everyone can see my bling at church before I cut them. They are really nice. Dale gave me an awesome back rub. Julia and Kaleb's present is still in the mail... The best present I got was from Amanda and Hailey. A Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds poster. I haven't found a frame worthy of it yet, but it will hopefully be hanging in my room by the end of the month. When I saw what it was I said, "Just what I wanted!" Amanda gave me a funny look and said, "Really? Why?" I think she was worried she had a sissy uncle. Thus ended my party.
This Sunday after church, Gretchen, Michael and I played Monopoly Electronic Banking. It was fun for the first hour when Mikey was convicted of every white collar crime out there, but after I was whopping it up with $40 million skrillas, Gretchen and I got very tired of switching our credit cards every time Michael landed on our properties. Moral of the story: If you have forgotten how much you hate Monopoly, there is no need to remind yourself. Peace.
10 years ago

5 comments:
Shut up, Julia. You don't even have a blog.
The reason I don't have a blog is because I don't have any desire to create a forum in which my relatives can abuse me. By creating a blog, you accept all resulting abuse/harassment.
Do you remember when you and I used to play Monopoly every single day? And I beat you every single day? Our Monopoly days ended when you finally started to beat me every once in a while. It wasn't any fun after that. I've hated the game ever since.
Yeah Julia. You're lame. See? You don't have to have a blog to get abused! Also, I hate Monopoly. Also again, I'd like to state for the record that I was bounced from the party because I was TOO hip and hot. Also, I think Hailey wanted you to give the poster back to her. Also, I you would've really liked my astounding gift.
Very good post. I especially liked the part about cutting people at church. Sometimes you're not expecting that when you're worshiping and studying the gospel and stuff.
Post a Comment