10 years ago
Sunday, May 18, 2008
40 hours a week
Working 40 hours a week really stinks when 7 of them are on Saturday. I really can't explain to you how much I miss having 2 days off in a row. I guess the hardest part is that I have days off when Gretchen doesn't and vice versa. My boss, Dr. McAllister builds and flies model airplanes. He is trying to get me into it and I think he is succeeding. The only thing is that a nice radio and engine cost upwards of 500 bones. He says you can reuse them in different planes your whole life, but still, finding $500 right now for a hobby is not realistic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You should concentrate on finding tiny machine guns (that you can use over and over) to mount on your airplanes, so you can rule the airspace above the park.
Brilliant, Bruno! I was going to say something about dropping water balloons, but your idea blows mine away. Also, Toast, tell this "Mr. Mcallister" that he should fly you an extra day off.
I wish I had 2 days off. In a row or not. Lucky!
CUZ!! Are you going to be at the reunion? I am officially only about an hour and a half away, so I am certainly going to be attending. Hope to see you!
sara
Post a Comment