Follow me through my life. The life of a toast addict.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Asian Style
Gretchen is buying some Oakley sunglasses. I didn't think they fit quite right. She looked online for more glasses and found that Oakley makes frames in an "Asian style". Long story short, Gretchen has an Asian face.
Oh, ok. I get it. I always wondered why Gretchen had such an exotic name. When did your family come to the states? Did you learn english in school? I hear the schools there are strict. Is that true? Do you know a girl named Soo-lui Xu?
2 comments:
Oh, ok. I get it. I always wondered why Gretchen had such an exotic name. When did your family come to the states? Did you learn english in school? I hear the schools there are strict. Is that true? Do you know a girl named Soo-lui Xu?
In my defense....asian style is for people with small noses. At least I don't have a huge nose and have to get special glasses for that!!!
Post a Comment