Saturday, December 15, 2007

Elden and the Chipmunks

On Friday Gretchen and I invited Christy, whom I work with, and her husband, Mel, and their daughter Lexi to eat pizza and go see Alvin and the Chipmunks with us and the Sheldons. We all ate pizza downstairs and had a really good time. Lexi kept on talking about how excited she was to see Elden and the Chipmunks. Then we went to see the movie. Todd and Mel were talking so long about getting drawn for elk in New Mexico or something so we got to the theater just in time. The movie was funny. The best thing about it was that Mel has a laugh like Randy Mudge and he thought the movie was hilarious. Since he was covering his face with his hat and laughing hysterically we were in turn laughing hysterically. About 20 minutes before the movie ended I heard one of the Sheldons spill a drink to the right of us, so I looked over to see who. But it was Carson throwing up all over Todd and the floor. The theater smelled nasty. I mean, it made the whole thing stank. They all went home and we finished the movie with the Davis'. All in all, a memorable night. I wish we would have started doing things with the Davis's before we decided to move back to The Springs. We had a lot of fun.

No comments: